Here are 10 different ideas for you for uncommon and unusual free product bonuses that should be easy to implement:
1. Offline Directory - Create an online directory of offline resources. You could include names, phone numbers, addresses, etc.
2. eBook Of Reviews - Publish an ebook of stuff that's related to your target audience that you could review like products, web sites, movies, etc.
3. Round Table Chat - You could schedule a group chat of people your customers would want to meet and talk to on the internet.
4. Intelligence E-mail Alerts - Allow your customers to sign up to an e-mail alert list. You can alert them when you find out news that could affect their life.
5. Statistics eReport - You could compile a report of different statistics that's related to their purchase. It could be surveys, tests, special studies, etc.
6. Personal Notes eFile - Collect notes that you've taken about your industry and compile them into a downloadable file.
7. Profile eBook - Publish a profile ebook or report of people your target audience are interested in. You can list their birthdays, interests, age, hobbies, etc.
8. E-mail Lessons - Teach a class via e-mail about a subject your customers want to learn. E-mail them study materials, worksheets, assignments, etc.
9. Sample Of Another Product - Give customers a free sample of another product as a bonus. It could be a basic version, excerpt, limited service, etc.
10. To Do List Or Instructions - Publish a list of instructions or things to do in order to accomplish a goal your customers would want to complete.
Earn $5,000+ Every Week
Work P/T at Home, Simple Data Entry Only 30 mins a Day, Start Earning Now!
Earn $3,200+ a Week
Earn Money While in Your Pajamas - Turn Your Opinions to Cash Today!